Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template, draw and cut out 6 oval shapes from yellow card, 3 pineapple leaves from light green card and 3 pineapple leaves from dark green card.
- Fold the yellow oval shapes and leaves in half, you can use a ruler to make a neat fold.
- Stick a dark green pineapple leaf to the back of the yellow oval shape using double-sided tape.
- Stick a light green pineapple leaf directly on top of the previous dark green leaf then slot the yellow oval into the folded light green leaf whilst lining it up to the previous yellow oval shape.
- Continue this by alternating between dark and light green leaves.
- Before closing the pineapple shape, cut a length of yellow ribbon, then loop and stick it inside the top of the pineapple leaves using sticky tape.
- Close the pineapple by sticking the remaining sides together.
- Using the template draw and cut out 6 circles from orange card, 6 leaf shapes and a rectangle from green card.
- For the orange fold the circles in half.
- Using double-sided tape stick one half of an orange circle to another half of an orange circle and continue this for all 6 circles, (do not close the sphere shape yet).
- Before closing the sphere shape, cut a length of orange ribbon, then loop and stick it to the left side of the green rectangle.
- Begin to roll the rectangle and secure the end with double sided tape to create a stalk.
- To create a 3D leaf, fold 2 leaves in half and stick both folded leaves onto the flat leaf shape. Repeat this so that you have 2, 3D Leaf shapes.
- Stick the stalk inside the core of the 3D orange shape.
- Close orange sphere shape around the stalk, by sticking the remaining sides together.
- Stick the leaves either side of the stalk, hot glue can be used as an alternative.
- Using the template, cut 6 larger circles from brown card, 6 smaller circles from green card and 6 small circles from white card or paper.
- Layer and stick the green circle on top of the brown circle and then stick the white circle on top of the green circle. Repeat for all 6 kiwi shapes.
- For the seeds, hole punch small circles from black card and stick around the white circle.
- Fold the kiwis in half.
- Stick one half of the kiwi to another half of kiwi and continue with all 6 kiwi shapes.
- Before closing the kiwi sphere, cut a length of ribbon, then loop and stick it inside the kiwi shape.
- Close the kiwi by sticking the remaining sides together.
Try to line up each shape as best as possible to create a neater finish.