Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, use the template to cut out the 3 wise men silhouettes from black card and the star from glitter card.
- Then take two paper plates, the purple plate that will be your sky cut ¼ off the bottom.
- The yellow plate that will be your sand cut roughly 1/4 off the bottom (this is the bit you will use) making sure it will overlap the missing quarter from your sky plate.
- Paint the sky plate with purple, blue, and white acrylic paint to create a gradient. Flick white and yellow paint onto the sky to create stars.
- Cover the ‘sand’ plate with clear PVA glue, then pour glitter sand on top.
- Take your sand plate and stick it to the sky plate at the edges only, leaving space for the craft sticks to move.
- Stick the star to the top of the plate.
- Then stick 2 purple craft sticks together and stick the 3 wise men on top.
- Lastly, slide the 3 wise men silhouettes into the gap between the sand and sky moving them up and down to make the 3 wise men travel along the sand.
Cut the ‘sand’ plate with curved edges instead of a straight edge to resemble sand.