- Use a pencil to draw lots of random circles on the canvas.
- Paint the circles with one colour of acrylic paint and fill in the background with another. (pic a)
- Edge each circle with dots of gold using the outline pen and leave to dry completely.
- Mark the centre of each side of the canvas and use double sided tape to fix lengths of ribbon criss-crossing the front of the picture.
- Use a small cross stitch at the edges to hold the ribbons to the canvas. (pic b)
- Add a ribbon hanging loop to one edge, then cover all the edges with 1.5cm wide strips of self-adhesive foam. (pic c)